From the base of Vouvray, enjoy a family activity in the middle of nature. This short 7 km trip will be perfect for introducing young and old to the practice of canoeing. After visiting the villages and castles of the region, let yourself be carried by the Royal River, and enjoy a sunny late afternoon on the water. Route: Sablière - Vouvray, 7 KM - 1H30 of navigation.
- Bring closed shoes (like sneakers or hiking shoes or water shoes) and a suitable outfit (you might get drenched!) a bathing suit, a string of glasses, a towel, a change of clothes...
- Bring water (min 1L / person)
- Bring biodegradable sunscreen
- Respect the meeting time to avoid delaying the shuttles
- Meeting point: La Frillière, RD 952, 37210 Vouvray
- Departure time : 9:15 pm
- Duration: 2:30
Tours & Canoë
Latitude : 47.39785
Longitude : 0.81981